Murder at the KO Corral — A Murder Mystery Dinner Theater Performance
Sunol Valley Golf Club and the Gibson House Mystery Performers present “Murder at the KO Corral,” a mystery featuring fun, farce and sleuthing, on Friday eve, July 27th! Break out your magnifying glass and Sherlock Holmes hat & cape and book your reservation for the show. These shows have been a crowd pleaser so make your reservations soon by calling Sunol Valley Catering at 925.862.2408.
- Friday, July 27 at 7:00pm
- $59/person includes mystery show, 3 course dinner including tax and gratuity,
- Entrees include: Molasses Grilled Chicken, Grilled Ribeye Steak, Pan Fried Tilapia or Vegetarian Casserole
- No Host cocktails begin at 7:00pm, seating for the show begins at 7:15pm
- Prizes awarded to the winning sleuths
- A great reason to dress up in costume!
- Bring your friends and family to this fantabulous event!